Living high above the Peak of Saigon

The six unique penthouses of Peak City Garden in the iconic City Garden complex are awaiting their future owners.

100% fitted out penthouses

The first of their kind in Vietnam, these luxurious penthouses are for discerning “citizens of the world” who desire a specially-designed residence that complements their existing property collection while showcasing their status and taste for the refined.

Located on the top floors of the Boulevard Towers of the City Garden project, the last six penthouses are receiving avid attention both from foreign and domestic buyers.

The penthouses are lavishly furnished with the most modern and opulent brand names, such as Hafele, Kohler, Innoci Lifestyle, and Bose. As an additional boon for those more green at heart, 90 per cent of the units’ lighting systems make use of LED solutions to save energy and remain environmentally-friendly.

To boost the convenience offered by the top-of-the range furnishing, Peak City Garden’s penthouses are also equipped with Dicom Smart Home facilities which feature a quick and easy control board with oversight over all electric systems in the unit via the owners smart phone or tablet.

Breaking away from the grounds, the six penthouses rise high above the vista of the bustling Ho Chi Minh City, offering an unparalleled view on the Saigon River and on District 1—whether they are nature-lovers or urban explorers, the penthouses are guaranteed to offer a landscape most befitting to grip residents imagination.

IDEAL LOCATION

Sprawling over more than 23,000 square metres, the City Garden project has a construction density less than 23 per cent, with the remaining 77 per cent reserved for ample green spaces and state-of-the-art public facilities, such as a swimming pool, playground, gym and spa centre, restaurants, cafés, and a super market, among others.

With ample quality living space, breath-taking greenery, and spacious grounds, the City Garden complex offers residents peaceful and modern living standards right at the heart of Ho Chi Minh City.

Being located at the heart of the residential area on Ngo Tat To street in Binh Thanh district, the complex is ideally located with a myriad facilities in the vicinity, including abundant fine-dining, entertainment, and relaxation opportunities, while at the same time staying virtually within arm’s reach to major city destinations.

It takes only a leisurely five-minute drive to reach District 1, the city’s bustling business district. A seven-minute drive down Binh Thanh street takes residents to District 2, home to the exclusive enclave of Thao Dien which offers some of the best international dining and retail experiences in Vietnam.

Improving Peak City Garden’s already remarkable connectivity, once Saigon Metro Line 1 will be opened in 2018, residents will also have Vietnam’s first suburban metro system just a few steps away as an alternative to freshen up their daily commute.

Ownership certificate already issued

All six of these penthouses hold pink books – ownership certificates that are ready to be transferred to new owners. The ownership status is freehold for Vietnamese, and 50 years and extendable (in accordance to Vietnamese law) for foreigners.

The Peak Penthouse 3001, 30th floor of Boulevard 1, City Garden, 59 Ngo Tat To street, Binh Thanh district, Ho Chi Minh City. To visit The Peak penthouses, please contact: 090 140 8998 /093 120 2528. Email: [email protected]

By Bich Ngoc



Link http://news.c10mt.com/search/label/vietnambreakingnews and http://news.c10mt.com